Advisors: View DPR (Degree Progress Report)


How to view advisees' Degree Progress Reports (old SMART sheets).


Navigation:  Home > Self Service > Advisor Center > My Advisees


  1. Click the View Student Details link for the appropriate advisee.

    Step 1
  2. Click the dropdown for the other academic list and select Advisement / Degree Progress option. 

    Step 2
  3. Click the >> (Go) button. 

    Step 3
  4. The interactive Degree Progress Report will appear. 

    Step 4
  5. Note the "Not Satisfied" sections have links that you may click to view more info about that course.  

    Step 5

To support the University's initiative to 'GO GREEN,' this report is NOT designed to be PRINTED.

Table of Contents  Start Topic