"What-If" Report for Students

Navigation:  Home > Self Service > Student Center


What is a What-If report???

If you are considering a change of major, a What-If report will indicate how the courses you've already taken will transfer to the new major.


  1. Click on the My Records link.

    Step 1
  2. Click on the Create a what-if scenario link.

    Step 2
  3. Click on the

    CREATE NEW REPORT button.  

    Step 3
  4. Choose the "new" Academic Program / Department of interest. 


    For this example, choose Psychology.

    Step 4
  5. Choose the "new" area of study / major of interest.


    For this example, choose Psychology BA.

    Step 5
  6. Click the Submit Request button.

    Step 6
  7. This MOCK degree progress report shows how your already-taken classes would transfer to the new major if you chose to switch. 

    Step 7

Table of Contents  Start Topic