No more SMART sheets...it's now the Advisement / Degree Progress Report (DPR).
Learn how to view your INTERACTIVE Degree Progress Report (DPR). INTERACTIVE...meaning you can register straight from your DPR...very convenient!!
Navigation: Home > Self Service > Student Center
Click the other academic dropdown.Step 1
Click the Advisement / Degree Progress Report option.Step 2
Click the >> Go button.Step 3
Welcome to your interactive Advisement / Degree Progress Report!!Step 4
In the "Not Satisfied" sections, you will see links to classes. Click on the
class link to:
1. add to your planner
2. add to your shopping cart before advisement
3. add to your schedule after advisementStep 5
1. view class sections...to find a section to add to your shopping cart or to register for.
2. add to planner...to, well, add to planner.
3. return to your Academics Requirements (DPR) page using the link at the top or bottom of this page.Step 6
This report is NOT design to be printed. Remember...GO GREEN!!!
Table of Contents Start Topic